10 Easy Online Jobs For College Students No Experience
The job responsibilities may seem similar, but how you’re paid may be different. If you’re hired for a traditional job, regardless of whether you work at home or onsite, you’re considered an employee. If you’re an employee, you’ll typically be paid an hourly rate for part-time work. If you enjoy shopping and want to make some cash by doing so, then being an online shopper would be the perfect job for you. As an online shopper, your job is to test products and services, and then provide feedback. Reality Based Group (RBG) is one of the top platforms offering written, video, phone, and online secret shopper jobs.
Maybe you aren’t bilingual, but you love languages and you’re a great listener. Many companies need the assistance of a transcriptionist to convert audio into text. For example, most online videos need closed captions to ensure they meet accessibility standards.
And, of course, many businesses need voice-overs for their commercials. You’ll need to put in a lot of time and effort, and you may not see any return for months (or even years). And once you get the hang of it, it’s actually a pretty fun and challenging way to make money. Have you ever found a company for the first time after searching for something on Google? Well, as an SEO specialist, you would help make sure that happens more often for a particular company. In other words, it’s the process of making sure a website appears as high as possible in search engine results.
- Most gigs take between 5-25 minutes and pay an average of $10 per test.
- If you enjoy posting content and interacting on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, or LinkedIn, you can work from home as a social media manager.
- Platforms such as Rev offer a fixed rate for each minute of video clips you write the captions for.
- This is a great job for college students because it’s very flexible and you learn a lot of skills that will benefit you in any career path.
- In other words, their work is to cut out the unnecessary parts, add colorful effects, put soundtracks, grade the colors, and make sure that the audio production rhymes with the video.
When you have multiple clients, you’ll marvel at your account balance. It’s important to also note that an entry-level blockchain developer earns nothing less than $120,000 per year. This is the perfect option for you if you have a passion for how people develop cryptocurrencies or non-fungible tokens. As a voiceover artist, you don’t need to be present anywhere to do your job. You can do it in the comfort of your room with the necessary equipment and tools. According to ZipRecruiter, the average salary of a voiceover artist is up to $5000.
Virtual Assistant (VA)
In fact, with our Double Cheese Reward, you can earn a lot of cashback for simple spending. Working a part-time remote job is a great way to build experience for your future career, but you simply can’t beat these kinds of savings. As a college student, any extra dollar you earn can go a long way, especially if you’re thinking about paying off student loans before you graduate. Working a remote job or finding a side hustle is a great way to pay off your student loans or earn extra cash for expenses in college. You can make as little or as much money as you want with online jobs. For some online jobs, you can set your own hours so the work can be done in your spare time, while others may require more commitment and a set schedule.
- Because project-based work allows a lot of flexibility, you can adjust how many clients you serve based on your class schedule.
- Once you create your course, you’ll want to find the perfect hosting platform to get all of your course information online and quickly retrievable by students.
- Therefore, one of the qualities that a college student who works as a technical support representative should have is the ability to solve and analyze problems.
- The communication skills they develop makes this job a valuable experience which can prove useful for both their college life and future career-oriented plans.
Also be mindful of job search scams, which are becoming more common in the remote work job market. Online tutoring jobs for college students play to many students’ strengths, allowing them to utilize their knowledge to help others succeed. These jobs are also plentiful, ranging from subject-specific tutoring to test prep https://remotemode.net/blog/10-good-remote-jobs-for-college-students/ for the SAT. Either way, online tutoring jobs for college students allow you to leverage your strengths (and interests!) to pay the bills. You’ll also obviously need a computer and a strong internet connection to take these surveys. When it comes to easy online jobs for students, taking surveys is a great option.